• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 135
Total: 136

Wednesday's whatevers...?

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...had flurries and good winds all day.....big event is supposed to be tomorrow night thru Sunday... wfwf

...did some water in the fish room....didn't help my head and aches any...but it needed to get done....I'll get it all again with bigger changes on Friday hopefully....

...tried for a nap........no cigar...

So what's up?....(doc)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Went and got my eyes examined and there has been no change since July. Not time for the cataract procedure yet.

Rained all day and temps never got out of the 40s (they predicted mid 50s). The grass is saturated so I am hopeful for a good greening come spring.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
Went and got my eyes examined and there has been no change since July. Not time for the cataract procedure yet.

Rained all day and temps never got out of the 40s (they predicted mid 50s). The grass is saturated so I am hopeful for a good greening come spring.

...toss more seed now to make sure..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...had meetings this morning for our long range planning for the community...things coming along nicely...

...then while i was sitting on the deck one of the tenants came by with his check and we sat and chatted for awhile...I think he'll be back next year too...

...went to dinner at the neighbor park...tacos..yum... |eat|

...Up and out early tomorrow... going with a few guys jeeping out in the desert... We got this Jeep last Wednesday and took it to Vegas for the ball games...the little ole Wrangler did fine...we'll see how it crawls rocks tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron