• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:24:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 155
Total: 156

Hey Dale...

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...better check those blacks/turq's etc...if you have any left....

..at least one(two) of the those turq's/dd blushers, etc...that I got from you is turq half black..... :)....'het' pb??.. Pinoy??...I'll find out

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

waterboy

Can't be half black. Must just look that way.  I've never had a half black up until I got some from Liz.   Only have one left.  Guess you will have to give those back. LOL

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 07, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
Can't be half black. Must just look that way.  I've never had a half black up until I got some from Liz.   Only have one left.  Guess you will have to give those back. LOL

..oh it's hb alright.... :).....it's likely been lurking in your fish room just waiting.....probably just never had any turn for ya  huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

What are your plans for them Mug?  Do you still have some of mine?  If not, you might just have to send those to me.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 07, 2018, 02:51:36 PM
What are your plans for them Mug?  Do you still have some of mine?  If not, you might just have to send those to me.

LOL...yes Liz, I have your lovely creatures growing out in a 75 gal..... ;)

I have siblings and I have pinoy pariabas too.....we'll see.... huh
Jon

pwsusi

Jon. This is outstanding. it's actually a project i just started....you are way far ahead of me. I actually just got a spawn a week ago crossing a halfblack veil x pinoy paraiba pearlscale veil. next generation i am eager to get halfblack lace, halfblack black ghost and halfblack turq....hopefully some pb/pb and pearlscale. Looks like you're already there. I'm jealous LOL. Good luck with that fish and if you cross to another halfblack pleaes put me on the list for some of the offspring.

Thanks,
Paul

LizStreithorst

I would like to get on both of your lists, please.

waterboy

Hey me too.  Don't forget where that one came from.

I've got two of them and a couple German Blue Blushers.  If that one is a half black these have to be het for half black, right?  I think I will save them and mate one to one of Liz's half blacks to see.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: pwsusi on February 08, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
Jon. This is outstanding. it's actually a project i just started....you are way far ahead of me. I actually just got a spawn a week ago crossing a halfblack veil x pinoy paraiba pearlscale veil. next generation i am eager to get halfblack lace, halfblack black ghost and halfblack turq....hopefully some pb/pb and pearlscale. Looks like you're already there. I'm jealous LOL. Good luck with that fish and if you cross to another halfblack pleaes put me on the list for some of the offspring.

Thanks,
Paul

Just in case you haven't noticed, a very selective crazy old lady just asked you a question about your auction on AB.

pwsusi

:) Thanks for the head's up and sorry...i didn't see it.