• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:07:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Wednsday coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning....great coffee..good nights sleep...snowing outside...10degs.....barometric pressure in my head is  huh

...putz'n today....nothing planned, as I know anyway... huh

...more coffee now......pot #2 coming here pretty quick.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..past pot #2 somewhere.....my my this coffee is good....MMMmmmmm  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Raining out. Temps getting up into the mid 50s here today but it will rain most of the day. That's why the Eagles parade is scheduled for tomorrow.

Have an eye exam later today. At my last one 6 months ago the Dr. told me I had the beginning of cataracts. He also told me that if and when they remove them they will also correct my vision and I will only have to wear glasses for reading. I hope that is true since I've been near sighted all of my life.

Not much else on the agenda......
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...morn'n Willie......still bleak and snowy here....it'll move out shortly tho.....then we're supposed to get another 6", or so, through the weekend... huh

...might need to run an errand later too.....but will avoid it if we can..... |^|
Jon