• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:46:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Thursday morn'n coffee====>>

Started by Mugwump, February 08, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very, very good.... |^|

....nit much planned except maybe going and grabbing more ice melt....... ;)

......guess I'd better grab another gallon of milk too, huh?.....LOL

...now?...more coffee of course  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here. Not much going on in the weather front except the rain finally stopped and it is cold.

So far the storm racing to you is going to miss us because it will be headed to New England. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Just some errands to run this morning and then not much else.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Coffee's great. Home from Florida. Waiting for snow? What a welcome home.

My neighbor cleared out the driveway a couple of times while we were gone. I wonder if he'll keep doing it now that we're home? LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 08, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Coffee's great. Home from Florida. Waiting for snow? What a welcome home.

My neighbor cleared out the driveway a couple of times while we were gone. I wonder if he'll keep doing it now that we're home? LOL

....LOL...on bad snow storms, it's like a 'group meet' in the street....everybody helping everybody else....it can be great fun  |^|

..oh and.....welcome back..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon