• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:23:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Sunday morn'n coffee....>>

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning all..............coffee's very good.... 8)

....snow on the ground, but i haven't even looked at the forecast yet.........more coffee    ....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......grab a cup !

...rise & shine sleepyheads..... :P
Jon

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Fixin beans & cornbread.  Forgot and left my lunch ham sandwich in the fridge at home last night....  I'm starved!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 04, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Morning Jon.  Fixin beans & cornbread.  Forgot and left my lunch ham sandwich in the fridge at home last night....  I'm starved!!!

Dennis

LOL.....good breakfast  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 04, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Dennis

LOL.....good breakfast  |^|

Just a couple more minutes.....   8) 8) 8)

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Jon & Dennis. Up & at them already. Coffee is great as usual. We are getting ready to get some mixed precip here. Depending on the temps it will be mostly rain here.

No plans other than to bid adieu to my weekend guest. Then it time to rest. Now it's time to feed the fish.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...just checked the weather.....17degs now, and that's about the high for today as temps will be falling to near 0 tonight.....snow?...the idiots can't make up their minds yet... huh...but they do say near 100%cjance for snow tomorrow... huh

.....fish fed, me fed...got a load of wash in the dryer already......if my head clears up a bit, I need to do water changes.... huh.....likely end up starting them anyway.... 8)....just no lower tanks....

anyone watching the game later?......
Jon

Mugwump

...LOL.....snowing out...and we finally see a plow... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

House is tidy.  Laundry mostly done.  Pics of many pairs taken.  Now to post them on AB.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 04, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
House is tidy.  Laundry mostly done.  Pics of many pairs taken.  Now to post them on AB.

|^|...cool...I'll watch for them  8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Even the listing part is stressful for me.  I'll put up 5 auctions although I have more fish ready to go.  I can't handle bagging and packing and worrying more than 5 boxes a week.  I wish I could get over my fear of shipping.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 04, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
Even the listing part is stressful for me.  I'll put up 5 auctions although I have more fish ready to go.  I can't handle bagging and packing and worrying more than 5 boxes a week.  I wish I could get over my fear of shipping.

...you'll do fine... |^|
Jon

waterboy

Dennis

Cornbread...haven't had that in a long time.  Made me hungry, now I have to get a recipe and make some for supper tonight to go along with the meatloaf.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 04, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Dennis

Cornbread...haven't had that in a long time.  Made me hungry, now I have to get a recipe and make some for supper tonight to go along with the meatloaf.

....sometimes a fifty cent box of 'jiffy mix' does the job.... |^|
Jon