• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:07:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

Friday funnies

Started by Mugwump, February 02, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we're back from the Landscaping show.....stopped on the way back and snagged a bag of 'boigers'..... |^|

beautiful day out..sunny, but windy and cold.....brrrr

..so what's up.......? huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Taxes done and in the mail.  It is nice to owe a big fat zero.  State of Wisconsin doesn't even consider Social Security as income.  Not real sure I need to file forms but I have been doing it so long it feels funny not to.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..Jan's off to play 'bunko' and I'm home with the critters.....it's quiet  huh..very quiet... huh.

..anyway, I'll pop on the headphones for a bit and see what I can find to listen to.....maybe some soft jazz,,,?......or 'Tommy' ?..have heard that in a while....sgt Peppers??...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson