• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:24:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 108
Total: 108

Thursday morn'n coffee====>

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning.....the coffee is wonderful ...mmm....very, very good  |^|

..upper 20's at present, and windy, it will be falling throughout the day to near zero tonight.... |brr|

...looks like an inside putz'n day for me....the coed has classes this morn'n.....

more coffee....about time for pot #2 also.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is very good right now. It's in the mid 30s but the temps will be crashing throughout the day.

A putzing day for sure.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..morn'n Willie......it's got to be spring soon.... |^|...but likely will go straight to summer ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

DAYAM>.........the coed just opened the front door to go out for her classes......a huge blast of cold air blew in...... |brr| |brr| |brr| |brr|

...Pot #3 coming up  |^|.....LOL...to warm my bones up...LOL   
Jon

Ron Sower

...morning all...nice day to travel t Vegas...heading out at 10-ish to go see the g-daughter's team (St. Martin's University from Lacey WA) play in a fast-pitch tournament this weekend...No games start before 11AM and I can survive that!...she's a freshman...sure hope we get to see her play some in a game or 2...

...we bought a 2000 Wrangler Sport Jeep yesterday from a guy in the neighboring park...it's in cream-puff condition...we're going to chance it and drive it to the tournament...90.6K miles...yes, it has the hardtop on it now and I'm not going to change to the soft top right now...quieter that way...

...got the fish food in packets for friend to take care of that and Murf is going to his Uncle Dean's and Aunt Jil's home with their two Shitzus...so all are parceled out for good keeping til we get back Monday afternoon...

...I'll be checking in with my phone....

Cheers to all   8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
...morning all...nice day to travel t Vegas...heading out at 10-ish to go see the g-daughter's team (St. Martin's University from Lacey WA) play in a fast-pitch tournament this weekend...No games start before 11AM and I can survive that!...she's a freshman...sure hope we get to see her play some in a game or 2...

...we bought a 2000 Wrangler Sport Jeep yesterday from a guy in the neighboring park...it's in cream-puff condition...we're going to chance it and drive it to the tournament...90.6K miles...yes, it has the hardtop on it now and I'm not going to change to the soft top right now...quieter that way...

...got the fish food in packets for friend to take care of that and Murf is going to his Uncle Dean's and Aunt Jil's home with their two Shitzus...so all are parceled out for good keeping til we get back Monday afternoon...

Cheers to all   8) 8) 8)

...have a safe and fun trip !!....Vegas can be interesting  ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Cheers to all   8) 8) 8

...have a safe and fun trip !!....Vegas can be interesting  ;)
...made the trip just fine in the Wrangler...staying at Sam's Town...fairly decent place...after we rested a bit we went down to the bar in the nicest restaurant and ordered drinks...Lucy had a lobster soup and I had 2 lump crab cakes...both were excellent! |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron