• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:16:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Wednesday......coffee....good

Started by Mugwump, January 31, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is very good......MMmmm....

...about 30degs at the moment....a high temp near 40 likely before crashing into the teens tonight....and then back to the 20's for tomorrow.... wfwf sinuses wfwf

...more fish room putz'n......errand?.....

..more coffee now....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  26°F here going up to the mid 40's later.  Off to do some payroll updates at the church around 10:00.  Need to stop for gas and a bit of banking too.

Enjoying that nice feeling after a big helping of corn beef & cabbage and then a nice slice of 3 berry pie, (some Walmart brand), very tasty too!!!   8)

Back to the night shift this evening.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 31, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Morning Jon.  26°F here going up to the mid 40's later.  Off to do some payroll updates at the church around 10:00.  Need to stop for gas and a bit of banking too.

Enjoying that nice feeling after a big helping of corn beef & cabbage and then a nice slice of 3 berry pie, (some Walmart brand), very tasty too!!!   8)

Back to the night shift this evening.

Dennis

...you're making me hungry...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...almost pot #2 time.... 8).............'rise and shine'
Jon

wsantia1

Good morning all. On my third cup of coffee and it is very, very good. It is cold here at 18 degrees but it feels like 9 with the windchill. Come on Spring.

Putzing, water changes and hibernating on the agenda today. Also got a couple of new pieces of driftwood that I need to condition before I put them in tanks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 31, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
Good morning all. On my third cup of coffee and it is very, very good. It is cold here at 18 degrees but it feels like 9 with the windchill. Come on Spring.

Putzing, water changes and hibernating on the agenda today. Also got a couple of new pieces of driftwood that I need to condition before I put them in tanks.

Morn'n Willie.......I agree........come on spring !!!!!
Jon

Ron Sower

...Hi, Guys....

...55 out there right now...got into the low 80s yesterday, but only going to hi 70s today...

...I'll be tying up loose ends today...we're driving over to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend to watch our granddaughter's softball team from St. Martin's U. play in a long tournament...driving back Monday...I'll package up some feedings for someone to dump in Sat...fish'll be okay with that I believe...

...It's weird...I really hate being away from the aquariums over 2 days...I must be mentally off or something...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 31, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

...what kind of wood, Willie?...You collect it yourself?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron