• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:29:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

Monday chow !!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...pot roast in da cooker with all the fix'ns too...yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum  |^| |^| |^| |^| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..it smells wonderful in here....good old pot roast, the longer ya cook it....the better it gets  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I think we're gonna be doing the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff thing tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 29, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
...I think we're gonna be doing the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff thing tonight...

...cool.....add the sour cream extra...it gets better  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...absolutely delicious..... |^|...even had cream corn....MMMMmm...love the stuff....corn fritters too  |^|
Jon

waterboy

Leftover beef stew is in the oven warming up.  Good stuff.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...plans changed...going to dinner at San Tan Flat with UncaBubbaJimBob and Annette for their anniversary...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Popped some "store-bought" chicken pot pies in the oven.

Dennis

waterboy

Those are pretty good.  We have them a lot.  Like the beef ones too.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..gotta say that we like 'em too......our local diner has the huge 'plate' sized ones too... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...Marie Calendar's is the favorite in our household... |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron