• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:35:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Tuesday morn'n coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, January 30, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we're at a chilly 12degs here at the moment.....but, yup, the coffee is very, very good..and it's warm and toasty in here.... |^|

...a putz'n day for me...the 'coed' has classes this morning......but perhaps a couple errands  huh..we'll see....

...we slept hard last night....zonked out....ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz......as the weekend's activities finally caught up with us....

more coffee.....brb 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Not sure what the temps are here....  no plans on going out. 

Going to enjoy some of my new IT books today.  Registered a new domain name @ .88 cents for the coming year to play with too.

I think I'm ready to tell my IT clients that I'm getting out of the business.  Going to do nothing but website work and coding for on-line projects.  Sit at home in your PJ's type work.  There is just too much to keep up with to be a one man band, jack of all trades type computer consultant anymore.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 30, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
Morning Jon.  Not sure what the temps are here....  no plans on going out. 

Going to enjoy some of my new IT books today.  Registered a new domain name @ .88 cents for the coming year to play with too.

I think I'm ready to tell my IT clients that I'm getting out of the business.  Going to do nothing but website work and coding for on-line projects.  Sit at home in your PJ's type work.  There is just too much to keep up with to be a one man band, jack of all trades type computer consultant anymore.

Dennis

Morn'n Dennis...

...or just keep one to make sure that you leave the house occasionally.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'll probably keep doing maintenance and upkeep for the Grace United Methodist Church seeing how I do all their website stuff too.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 30, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
I'll probably keep doing maintenance and upkeep for the Grace United Methodist Church seeing how I do all their website stuff too.   ;)

Dennis

|^|
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2............. :)..grab a cup... |^|

Jon

waterboy

15 here but sunny.  Have Drs. appointment this morning then have to pick up some Koi Angels this afternoon. I am going to be out of the house most of the day.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...nice day headed this way again today...sunny with a few clouds...and should be about 80-80 later on...!!!  Woohooooooo... |^| |^| |^|

...gotta couple errands to run today, deposit some checks and go get the CO2 tank filled....meeting at 10am to continue reviewing out HOA governing docs in order to bring them in compliance with state laws...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The coffee was great here. Getting some mixed precip here this morning but it started after my drive back from DC.

Getting ready to go out in that mixture again to get some items for the house.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 30, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
The coffee was great here. Getting some mixed precip here this morning but it started after my drive back from DC.

Getting ready to go out in that mixture again to get some items for the house.
...hi Willie...Glad it got started after your return...driving in that stuff is no fun at all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Cold and windy here today, but at least it is sunny after 3 days of none.  My empty goldfish pond has a thick layer of pretty green furry algae on the liner and rocks, needs fish to eat it.  Getting Shubunkins in mid to late April, I hope.
Barb