• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 12:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 156
Total: 157

GCCA swap tomorrow...

Started by Mugwump, January 27, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I wish more of you folks lived closer.....it'd be fun to meet up down at the swap..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I sure wish there were some swaps around here...or you guys lived around here...we'd be certain to get one started in this area...it's not totally out of the question about starting one here...I've been talking with some about it...

...I think it would be fun to get us together...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 27, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
...I sure wish there were some swaps around here...or you guys lived around here...we'd be certain to get one started in this area...it's not totally out of the question about starting one here...I've been talking with some about it...

+1... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Going to the swaps is what I miss the most about moving from Northern Illinois. I also miss my old house and folks I met like Jon and Captain Bob but I surely don't miss the 10K per year I had to fork over to Kane County in property taxes. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 27, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
Going to the swaps is what I miss the most about moving from Northern Illinois. I also miss my old house and folks I met like Jon and Captain Bob but I surely don't miss the 10K per year I had to fork over to Kane County in property taxes. ::)

...we may move out of here and live in a tent, if they go any higher here........
Jon

Rjb3

Jon and I , with the help of our wives, started one. Go for it.

Rjb3

Give me as much notice as you can so I'm not booked somewhere else and I will attend your swap.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 27, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
Give me as much notice as you can so I'm not booked somewhere else and I will attend your swap.

...."roadie"...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...are you talking about here in AZ?...if so...WOW!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 27, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Jon and I , with the help of our wives, started one. Go for it.
..I did the same...Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet in the south Sound of Seattle area...Had a few helpers to get it going...still going on...great fellow took it over as I left the area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 29, 2018, 12:24:44 PM
...are you talking about here in AZ?...if so...WOW!
[/quot

Yup.