• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:42:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 154
Total: 155

Hey Hey !!!!

Started by Mugwump, January 26, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Yes, with a backup to the backup goalie.  Did you see all the empty seats in the stadium?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 26, 2018, 11:25:29 PM
Yes, with a backup to the backup goalie.  Did you see all the empty seats in the stadium?

..yes...a bit sparse........I remember climbing those stairs in the old stadium and it was always packed...your reward was a vendor at the top selling warm beer....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...42 saves ....that's some good goal tending by Anton Forsberg..... |^|

...that's 2 in a row ..........go Hawks !!!
Jon

waterboy

Blackhawks won, Wild won, Dallas lost, so we both picked up two points on Dallas.

In the 70s or 80s there was a star forward playing for Colorado named Peter Forsberg, wonder if there is any relation?  There is another player in the league named Forsberg but I forgot who he plays for.

Is Forsberg the backup for Crawford? I see he has played twice as many games as Glass. I thought it was the other way around.   Any clue when and if Crawford will return?
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 31, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
Blackhawks won, Wild won, Dallas lost, so we both picked up two points on Dallas.

In the 70s or 80s there was a star forward playing for Colorado named Peter Forsberg, wonder if there is any relation?  There is another player in the league named Forsberg but I forgot who he plays for.

Is Forsberg the backup for Crawford? I see he has played twice as many games as Glass. I thought it was the other way around.   Any clue when and if Crawford will return?

..I have looked around before about Crawford...but the only thing that I see is 'upper body injury'.... huh......wasn't there a Forsberg on Pittsburgh ??...Philadelphia...??.... huh
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

..I have looked around before about Crawford...but the only thing that I see is 'upper body injury'.... huh......wasn't there a Forsberg on Pittsburgh ??...Philadelphia...??.... huh

Could be.  I know I've seen him play, just can't remember for who.  But yes I think you are right one of those two probably.
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 31, 2018, 04:00:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Could be.  I know I've seen him play, just can't remember for who.  But yes I think you are right one of those two probably.

...found it..... :)...he was an enforcer too....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Forsberg

Peter played with the ...

NHL
Quebec Nordiques
Colorado Avalanche
Philadelphia Flyers
Nashville Predators

...I think a Chris Forsberg played too...he's on ESPN..
Jon

waterboy

Yes Filip Forsberg, plays for the Nashville Predators so we both were wrong.  I checked and Peter and these two Forsbergs are all from different places so I doubt there is a relationship.  I guess in Sweden the name Forsberg is pretty common, like Smith or Miller around here.
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 31, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
Yes Filip Forsberg, plays for the Nashville Predators so we both were wrong.  I checked and Peter and these two Forsbergs are all from different places so I doubt there is a relationship.  I guess in Sweden the name Forsberg is pretty common, like Smith or Miller around here.

|^|
Jon