• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Surprised

Started by wsantia1, January 25, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Just pulled a cave of an L183 that is holding fry from the 75G retiree tank. I though something was up when I saw the femalew in the cave with the male but I never saw the eggs. Kept looking daily and last night I saw the little ones. Pulled the cave this morning and put it into a 5g.

I will give him a day to release them since the look like a good size. Never had these spawn before so maybe they will get into a routine. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Congrat's....

...on a side....I've had a male mega clown in a cave on/off for about a month now.....he seems primed for action and just needs a gal to have interest too.... |^|..waiting patiently....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 25, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
Congrat's....

...on a side....I've had a male mega clown in a cave on/off for about a month now.....he seems primed for action and just needs a gal to have interest too.... |^|..waiting patiently....

Thanks Jon. Those Mega Clowns will definitely breed for you. Hopefully it happens soon. I have one survivor left. Hoping to get some more.
Willie

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 25, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
Just pulled a cave of an L183 that is holding fry from the 75G retiree tank. I though something was up when I saw the femalew in the cave with the male but I never saw the eggs. Kept looking daily and last night I saw the little ones. Pulled the cave this morning and put it into a 5g.

I will give him a day to release them since the look like a good size. Never had these spawn before so maybe they will get into a routine. |^| |^| |^|
...that's great Willie...
...when they're about an inch long, you want to sell me some?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 25, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Let me see how many I get out of this batch or the next. You will be first on my list Ron.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 26, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Let me see how many I get out of this batch or the next. You will be first on my list Ron.

I'd like some of those too...  ;)...... |^|...mark me down...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 26, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

I'd like some of those too...  ;)...... |^|...mark me down...
...Thanks, Willie...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

You can put me down for 5 or 6 too.  Let me know when you get enough.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

I'll let you guys know when I have enough. This initial spawn was on the small side but I am hopeful. I believe Dennis has L183s also but don't know if he is selling.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 27, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
I'll let you guys know when I have enough. This initial spawn was on the small side but I am hopeful. I believe Dennis has L183s also but don't know if he is selling.

I think he's hoarding.....LOL 
Jon