• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

It's Wednesday...

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and what have I done......nothing but a load of laundry,,,,, huh...

..the winter blues run deep in me this year.......................blah
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...sorry for that, Jon...I used to hate them living in Seattle area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I'm usually able to kick it....just like I did today......thanks Ron...

Jan's home now, she had quite a nice day  :).......all is good
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..well....how has everyone's day gone  ??
Jon

Mugwump

..it's been 30's/40's..then teens/30's...then 40's-50's/teens....and up and down......my head feels like is on a 747......sinuses are bonkers......
Jon

Mugwump

..night all,,,,,,off to read for a whlle... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Pretty day here.  After work I grabbed some tacos al pastor at the tienda.  I took a couple dozen fish to the pet shop.  Before WC I moved fish around so that the tanks aren't as over crowded as they were.  A pair of blue plats are guarding eggs and a pair of blue plat pearls are cone pecking.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..it was a good day...finished painting and clearcoating the Samba card racks...

...Dean came over and we put together the first Tiki Bar, with only stabilization to complete ...THEN the next thing I learned is that we only have to do the one...woohoo...!    The gals will paint it up and decorate it.....

...I think there is only one more little project for me to build which is a pallet with the top boards moved closer together, so Jamie can paint a scene on it...

...the weather was good today and conducive to working outside on the patio area...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron