• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:59:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Good old Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...up early..coffee's very good... |^|....

Jan's going to a 'meet up' with the Naperville Garden Club, being held at the Naperville CC.......it's in conjunction with her class that has been doing these 'meet up's  for a few years now. The club attendance has trebled since these events started back then. What a wonderful experience for both parties involved.

Me, I'll do more putz'n here and wait patiently for her to come back with a recap.  ;) It'll be a very interesting day for her.

...brb.....more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Way to go Jan!  I've got several IT meet ups that I used to attend on a regular basis....  not so much in the past couple of years.  Fun time with like-minded folks.  I almost always learned something new or a better way to do something!

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee this morning. All of the rain has passed but it will be much colder with temps in the mid 40s. We were in the 60s the last couple of days.

Failed to do my water changes yesterday so today I will take another crack at it.

Have a great time Jan.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I seem more anxious for spring than some years..... huh.....hmmmmm....why?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
I seem more anxious for spring than some years..... huh.....hmmmmm....why?....
...you're gettin' older ol' boy...!   But you're still beatin' out the alternative... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...going to be in the mid 70s today...loving it... |^|

...gonna work on the Tiki bar covers today...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron