• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 159
Total: 160

True breeding guppies...

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we have a few of the strains that are most prolific breeders.........anyone interested?.....

pics later if anyone wants them....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I might be after I sell this shit load of Angels.  I'd be crazy to buy more fish as things are now.  Well, I admit to being crazy but I'm not stupid crazy...
Always move forward. Never look back.

GeorgeG

You don't even bother to post the strains you have so how could anyone be interested.

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on June 08, 2017, 07:18:11 PM
You don't even bother to post the strains you have so how could anyone be interested.

...good thought...I was just going for interest.......

Half black pastels

Yellow cobras

Red Deltas

Gingha sulferous

pastel Jap blues...some lyre tail, some dble lyre tail

I have blue grass pastels and metallic dumbos that aren't ready yet....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

What would you call them?....looking for a good name.....

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 11, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Star spangled guppies.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

That's a great name, Dennis. 

Very nice fish, Mug.

GeorgeG

Nothing there to match what I have. But I am going to the IFGA Show in California in 2 weeks in hope of picking up a couple of trios from different breeders. I only have Green, HB Green and Red Moscows all from IFGA breeders.

LizStreithorst

Let's see some pictures of yours, George.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 11, 2017, 11:49:03 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 11, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Star spangled guppies.

Dennis

...star spangled half blacks.........has a nice ring to it..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on June 11, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
Nothing there to match what I have. But I am going to the IFGA Show in California in 2 weeks in hope of picking up a couple of trios from different breeders. I only have Green, HB Green and Red Moscows all from IFGA breeders.

I have Jap bluegrass that I can't seem to get a decent pic of yet......let me check Kasey's pics.....

Jon

GeorgeG

I can't post photos of them because I have them in plastic containers in my house not tanks. I had to move them inside because it is too hot right not for them. I am in the process of drilling all my 10 gallon tanks, I just got the diamond drill bits Saturday and a drill press to do it, then I will put them on a central filter outside. I have a chiller from my saltwater days that I will circulated the water through to keep it around 80 next summer, so until them they stay inside. If I find a small square 1 gallon container I will take photos of them.