• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:38:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

Tuesday coffee ..

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good morn'n all......great coffee...but been up a while and slowly waking up.....it'll take more to get my motor running that's for sure...

..snow moving out of the area now...didn't get much....30's today and teens tonight as more seasonable temps move back in.....

Jan has classes, and I'll just putz in the fish room....if I can wake up... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Been a long slow night here.  Got fired up and completely cleaned the back bedroom.  Can't remember the last time I've spent any time in there.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and Dennis. The coffee is great here. Waiting for the rain to come down any moment here. That will bring in the cold front. It got up to 65 degrees yesterday and that triggered my allergies to go haywire. Still recovering from too much too soon.

Water changes and putzing on the agenda today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I know this coming spring that we'll be having one huge garage sale because we'll be tossing a boat load of things out.....time to unclutter this place...where does it all come from  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 and very, very good....grab a cup sleepy heads.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...can't believe I've missed 3 days here...been really busy with Spring Fling and HOA stuff...

...was almost 70 today and nice sunny skies...Looks like we'll be having the 70s again...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron