• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:11:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 135
Total: 136

Almost time....

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...to start some seed planting for the garden....we do get some small plants from the nurseries too.....but it's fun getting something going down in the fish room too.... |^|

..we may start some peppers going?....get 'em a head start  8)

Anyone else try to get a jump on things....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I tried it a few times.  For some reason the light was wrong or something.  They would get all spindly and die off before time to put them out.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 22, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
I tried it a few times.  For some reason the light was wrong or something.  They would get all spindly and die off before time to put them out.

...window sills work better than lights sometimes..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson