• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:46:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

A Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, January 21, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,good morning..

..the coffee is very good.... 8)...still trying to wake up.....37degs out now...rain moving in for the next few days...

..so far, nothing planned..... |^|.....so we'll just putz...

....need more coffee.......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..... |^|.....grab a cup  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. The coffee is superb this morning. Another sunny day in the mid 50s to 60 today. Will be putzing and running some light errands today. Since this is mostly Eagles/Ravens territory everybody around here is excited about the game tonight. Since I don't have a dog in this race I'll root for just a good game.

On the fishroom side I may move some fish around. I have an empty 55 and a very light stocked 40b running as is they are fully stocked so I might as well utilize the capacity.

Looking to start adding some substrate and other decor to my tanks. I figure that since I am not breeding much I might as well make the tanks for pleasing to my eye.

I will also start studying the methods of folks that have bred the Altums. Mine are close to maturing (they are almost 2 and mature later than Scalare) and they are beauties.

Other projects I have in mind are to keep my Plat and Koi lines running so I may do a spawn for each this spring. Stay tuned.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..the fog has settled in here....it'll be a good day for inside putz'n  |^|

If we do go out it'll be to grab something from the grocery store up the street..... huh......

...no horse in the race here either...... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

We'll hit 72 today.  A pair of blue birds has made an early claim on one of my blue bird houses.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 21, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
We'll hit 72 today.  A pair of blue birds has made an early claim on one of my blue bird houses.

...that's nice... ;)....we have a bit before the birds have something to 'cheer' about..... wfwf
Jon