• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:06:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

Friday...weekend?

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a couple g'sons coming over tonight for a spell; while their folks got out for dinner, etc....it'll be a crazy time with these two....LOL

..a buddy coming over tomorrow to get some angels....we'll end up bs'n too.....good guy  |^|

..only one thing that needs done today....need new furnace filters... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The thaw has arrived ;D ;D ;D  It's 51 outside.  It feels GREAT!  Almost all of the snow has melted.  Still no business.  I did 3 Tuesday, I couldn't drive on the icy roads Wed.  I drove in yesterday and had no messages on the machine.  Today I did my weekly Bichon bath and brush out.  I have one dog tomorrow.  It's been this bad since before Christmas!  This will change once it gets warmer and stays warmer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...did some billpaying...got the idling back to normal on the Burban...the throttle intake was gunked up with carbon or dirt...whatever it was, it was black...BSed with group for awhile....think I'll take a nap....zzzzzzzzzz
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 19, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
...did some billpaying...got the idling back to normal on the Burban...the throttle intake was gunked up with carbon or dirt...whatever it was, it was black...BSed with group for awhile....think I'll take a nap....zzzzzzzzzz

I use a tank of Amoco silver or the black bottle of STP injector cleaner periodically in the Tahoe .....works well...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got a book on Agility training that I have been eating up as though it were food.  Bruno is a natural it I can train him properly.  Cha Cha would be good too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 19, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

I use a tank of Amoco silver or the black bottle of STP injector cleaner periodically in the Tahoe .....works well...
...great idea...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron