• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 07:33:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249

Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 18, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The time is 11:16 am.  The temp is 31 degrees.  In another 45 minutes it will be 34 and I will venture out.  This confinement is driving me crazy.  I must escape!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I did this morning.....ran a couple errands and then browsed around the book store....not much, but the sun is bright and it felt good  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I left when it was still below freezing and there was still ice on the road in shady places.  I watched for it.  Sometimes my back end wiggled when I drove through a shady low spot.  It was fun.  I bought some good take home food at the tienda.  It was called pork in red sauce which doesn't sound like much but was delicious with their beans and warm tortillas.

Then I went next door to the liquor store and bought a bottle of the kind of Vodka that Chip likes and gave it to him.  I did it only because Bruno says that he is good. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 18, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
I left when it was still below freezing and there was still ice on the road in shady places.  I watched for it.  Sometimes my back end wiggled when I drove through a shady low spot.  It was fun.  I bought some good take home food at the tienda.  It was called pork in red sauce which doesn't sound like much but was delicious with their beans and warm tortillas.

Then I went next door to the liquor store and bought a bottle of the kind of Vodka that Chip likes and gave it to him.  I did it only because Bruno says that he is good.

Charlotte ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Charlotte is still in his shop with some of her stuff done and some not done.  If I were dealing with a normal mechanic I'd have sued by now.  But this is Chip.  Bruno says that Chip is OK and Bruno is leery of everyone.  I say that Chip is OK, too.  I don't care who says I'm crazy.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 18, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Charlotte is still in his shop with some of her stuff done and some not done.  If I were dealing with a normal mechanic I'd have sued by now.  But this is Chip.  Bruno says that Chip is OK and Bruno is leery of everyone.  I say that Chip is OK, too.  I don't care who says I'm crazy.

You and Chip go way back...... |^|....all is good..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...we were up really early today...7AM...well, early for us!...

...we went with a group of friends on a bus trip to Scottsdale to spend the day at the Barrett-Jackson Auction...I'm not really into cars, but it was with friends and turned out to be really fun...it was a nostalgic trip into my past as I viewed all those beautiful cars built in the 50s and 60s...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron