• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:47:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Thurs. coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 18, 2018, 04:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......good morn'n.......coffee is very, very good  8)

We'll be around 30degs today, with highs in the 30/40's for the next week... huh...but that'll bring some rain/snow too...it's much better than the frigid cold we have been experiencing tho.. |^|

..putz'n to day...Jan has classes and I'll do a couple errands... :)

...need more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...MMMMmmmmm... 8)   grab a cup
Jon

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. A very chilly 18 degrees here right now. going up into the low 30s before we warm up into the 50s tomorrow. The weekend will be gorgeous with temps near 60 on Sunday and no rain until Sunday night.

Haven't decided what I'm doing yet so it's time for more coffee while I think about it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 18, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

LOL  LOL

Every night when I'm putting out all the flavored coffee creamers I think to myself, "If the folks that buy this stuff don't like the taste of coffee, why do they drink it?"

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's 12 degrees here.  Not as bad as yesterday.  Later it will warm to around 40 and I'll be able to drive into town and check on the shop.  They say we may hit 70 degrees Sunday.  I'd 'bout forgotten that there was a 70 degrees.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 18, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
It's 12 degrees here.  Not as bad as yesterday.  Later it will warm to around 40 and I'll be able to drive into town and check on the shop.  They say we may hit 70 degrees Sunday.  I'd 'bout forgotten that there was a 70 degrees.

What is this thing 70?.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...I know what 70 is and love it...however, after tomorrow's 75, we'll plunge into the 50s and 60s.... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 18, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
...I know what 70 is and love it...however, after tomorrow's 75, we'll plunge into the 50s and 60s.... wfwf

'plunge' ..LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

... we'll plunge into the 50s and 60s.... wfwf

We are forecast to plunge into the 50's here on Monday.  Might have to go for a ride on the bike  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 19, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

We are forecast to plunge into the 50's here on Monday.  Might have to go for a ride on the bike  LOL

Dennis

..we have a couple pairs that hang around here too.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 19, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Dennis

Do it!