• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:33:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

My boss

Started by BallAquatics, January 17, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Here's a post from Linkedin that our store manage made about the 3rd shift maintenance manager.....

https://www.linkedin.com/embed/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6341649119899193344

That's Zac the store manager on the left and Lloyd on the right.

Dennis

Mugwump

...kudos Lloyd...... |^|

....and Zac sounds like a great manager....they're hard to find ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...he's right...it instills pride...

...I've noticed that when I use a public restroom that if it's clean to begin with that I want to leave it that way or even cleaner...one of the things I like to do is take a paper towel, if there is one, and wipe down the sink area before I leave...I also thank the custodian that might be around for doing a good job...

...When I worked for a paper and maintenance chemicals distributor I used to co-ordinate seminars for custodians...so many times we overlook the very important job they have in our society...our focus was to have them understand the importance of what they did for the public as their occupation...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 17, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
...he's right...it instills pride...

...I've noticed that when I use a public restroom that if it's clean to begin with that I want to leave it that way or even cleaner...one of the things I like to do is take a paper towel, if there is one, and wipe down the sink area before I leave...I also thank the custodian that might be around for doing a good job...

...When I worked for a paper and maintenance chemicals distributor I used to co-ordinate seminars for custodians...so many times we overlook the very important job they have in our society...our focus was to have them understand the importance of what they did for the public as their occupation...

....yup...I was a facility manager at the Arthur Anderson Corporate school....I had 90 custodians working three shifts maintaining the class room buildings, and we had over 100 more, with housekeepers, in the housing wings. We were appreciated. A clean/sanitary learning environment was crucial towards the learning experience. We had students from all over the world.
We, also, had a full maintenance staff taking care of the complex.
...One time we had a mini circus with the three auditoriums opened up.....sawdust, animals, merry go rounds, the works.....in the morning they had student lectures in the same venue....you couldn't even tell of the event the night before.  ;) We were good.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 17, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
...One time we had a mini circus with the three auditoriums opened up.....sawdust, animals, merry go rounds, the works.....in the morning they had student lectures in the same venue....you couldn't even tell of the event the night before.  ;) We were good.
...WOW...but with you involved I would expect only that...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 17, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 17, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
...WOW...but with you involved I would expect only that...!

Thanx....it was a very interesting job.....always busy  |^|...we ran the food serve too....LOL...
Jon