• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:01:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 176
Total: 177

Tuesday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 16, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone....... |^|...rise and shine !

..great coffee...MMMMmmm...very, very good  8)

..about 6degs now, snowed a couple more inches last night.....might see 20 today  huh

Jan resumes her classes today over at 'Kish' College, as the spring semester begins.....I'll putz in the fish room while doing some laundry, etc...

...now back to the regular scheduled morn'n coffee.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Ah....the lovely sound of plows shoving snow all over the foot of our driveway...... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..big bowl of Wheaties..... |^|

....snowing again, seems we'll get a bit of 'lake effect' stuff inland.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Not too bad out right now with temps in the low 30s and absolutely no wind. This is how I like my winter days. Expecting about an inch of snow overnight so I need to get some comfort food in the house today.

Water changes are a must today. Now that the otocinclus have taken care of the brown algae in the 29g I'm thinking of moving them into a 55g which they should love. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...59 here ATM, and breezy...going to be another nice day in the 70s...then I think we're headed into some more cooler temps like the 60s later this week...

...Willie, I used to drive by a fellows house every day going to work who had a goat...for a couple days or so the goat would be staked in one corner of the yard...then after a few days he was staked in another corner...and so on...that goat was the best lawn mower!  That's the same way you're using the little Otos, essentially...! I do the same with them.... However, I bet we'll never see and Oto standing or sitting on the roof of a doghouse...! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron