• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:56:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 192
Total: 192

Oh Boy====>

Started by Mugwump, June 11, 2013, 03:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Rain......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....sheesh...boomers too... ;D..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Gee, the weather today is.....rain, LOL...and very humid...good side?..I don't have to cut the grass ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Severe storms with high winds are possible again too. 

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 12, 2013, 07:52:32 AM
Severe storms with high winds are possible again too.

Yeppers...moving in here too....oh goodie....LOL
Jon

Jdmcfast

I wish we would get some more rain! Highs near 100? all week....I'm not ready for this lol. It was just 70? high last week

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

Barb

With our high humidity heat index, 100+ here this week,  I would die without our AC at home and in the cars.  And it is only June.  This is like August weather.  What's going on??  Hope none of you get bad storms!
Barb

PaulineMi

Wonder if Mother Nature has taking to hittin' the sauce?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 12, 2013, 11:28:39 AM
Wonder if Mother Nature has taking to hittin' the sauce?

LOL...
Jon

PaulineMi

Stay safe those of you in the path of the severe storm. Sounds bad.

Mugwump

Thanx from here.....it's a doozy so far...... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Well, folks....how did you weather the weather????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

*groan*...watching my grass grow faster.....LOL....gotta cut it this afternoon...
Jon

PaulineMi

Everything is beautifully lush....including the lawn. Lol.  Hubby's mowing now.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 13, 2013, 02:08:47 PM
Everything is beautifully lush....including the lawn. Lol.  Hubby's mowing now.

I got some water changes done, did some laundry, and cut the grass....now my shoes are off and relaxing..... ;D  shower in a bit, and then kick'n back and check'n out the web....ball scores, yada yada....
Jon

ilroost

Won't take you long to check the cubs score, just look under the L column. lol