• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:50:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Monday morn'n snow

Started by Mugwump, January 15, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,the coffee is great!!...pot #2 already.... 8)
..18degs and it's been snowing all night....and blowing.....looks like only a few+ inches so far....we've been up for a while and haven't seen a plow yet....pretty strange huh

..a few errands this morning, if the roads clear up ?....then some fish room putz'n... |^|....Jan starts 2nd semester tomorrow....only a couple courses this time..

..back to this good coffee.... |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

" Boss, Boss..da plow, da plow..."....LOL....one pass ....oh well it's a start...

..now back to this great coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

We had about an inch of the white stuff overnight.  Not really enough for the plows to worry about.  They will be out to clear off the roads though.  Nice to be white again, all the brown was becoming depressing.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 15, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
We had about an inch of the white stuff overnight.  Not really enough for the plows to worry about.  They will be out to clear off the roads though.  Nice to be white again, all the brown was becoming depressing.

It's still snowing lightly, but is waning as it finishes....looks like 4-5 inches....but winds are picking up as the temps will be falling all day....we started at about 22degs this morn'n....they're saying single digits by tonight... huh

...plows are beginning to clear the street here now.... |^|
Jon