• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:52:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Lazy Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Willie's got the right idea....time to hibernate inside and just relax and enjoy yourself....the smell of dinner cooking permeating the air, some music?, reading?, maybe watch a football game?...or a couple flicks?.....a nap?...toying in the fish room?.......'poifect'... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 14, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
..Willie's got the right idea....time to hibernate inside and just relax and enjoy yourself....the smell of dinner cooking permeating the air, some music?, reading?, maybe watch a football game?...or a couple flicks?.....a nap?...toying in the fish room?.......'poifect'... ;D

I'll probably do all of those things and water changes too. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 14, 2018, 08:12:46 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 14, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I'll probably do all of those things and water changes too. lol

|^|..life is good  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the snow has arrived......here we go..... huh..temps dropping....

..so what's up gang?
Jon

Ron Sower

...went up to Saguaro Lake Marina for lunch...met up with our version of the Wild Hogs...2 trikes and 1 bike...good lunch...I had a Reuben...followed the gang back...nice day...78-80 out there.... :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...nice little lake there.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 14, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
...nice little lake there.... |^|
...it's on the Salt River...Which runs east to west...Lake Roosevelt...Apache Lake...Canyon Lake...then Saguaro Lake...

..one day we're going to take the road the follows the river to all the lakes...It goes to gravel quite a bit and is narrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron