• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:06:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 13, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morning all.....

...coffee is super wonderful this morn'n..... |^|

Cold out the, windy and mid teens is the forecast for today.....company coming later this morning to get some angels....bn's  huh...but other than that, no real plans for us...

It might be a good movie watching day ?...I'll look through the recent collection for some goodies.. |^|

but now, of course...more coffee  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......another great pot of coffee  |^|...........grab a cup  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee was good but the weather had turned for the worse. 30 MPH winds and fast dropping temps will do that. At least the snow has melted.

I may just get back in the bed for a couple of more hours. Feeling a little sluggish this morning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
The coffee was good but the weather had turned for the worse. 30 MPH winds and fast dropping temps will do that. At least the snow has melted.

I may just get back in the bed for a couple of more hours. Feeling a little sluggish this morning.

..I know what you mean...when the body says 'more rest'..don't ignore it......even naps are nice, and helpful.....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

..I know what you mean...when the body says 'more rest'..don't ignore it......even naps are nice, and helpful.....

Up and at em now. Feeling much better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

Up and at em now. Feeling much better.

..... |^|...good  8)
Jon