• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:55:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Friday's Follies !!!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a nice slow day here for us..... |^|...ended up running an errand anyway this morning....but winds are picking up, so if I forgot something... huh..oh well...LOL...cold out there...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I may work on our Surf Shack which is going to be one of the props for our Spring Fling...right now it looks like an outhouse and everybody going buy asks what it is...I just laugh and tell them the toilets aren't working in the house wfwf huh...!  That was before we put the palm fronds on the top of it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 12, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
...I may work on our Surf Shack which is going to be one of the props for our Spring Fling...right now it looks like an outhouse and everybody going buy asks what it is...I just laugh and tell them the toilets aren't working in the house wfwf huh...!  That was before we put the palm fronds on the top of it...

..get some of those $2 bamboo Tiki style bug torches at Menard's..... |^|....we use 'em out on the deck in the summer....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

..get some of those $2 bamboo Tiki style bug torches at Menard's..... |^|....we use 'em out on the deck in the summer....
...Lucy's been picking up those and stuff like that for the last 10 months...!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 12, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

...Lucy's been picking up those and stuff like that for the last 10 months...!!

..... |^|....great !...
Jon

Mugwump

...got some folks coming over tomorrow for some fish, etc.....figured I'd better do a clean up...somewhat....vac'd the floor, under racks, the steps, picked up, and then emptied all the smelly trash cans.....it looks so much better now....LOL....didn't realize just how messy it had gotten...... huh.....dryer sheets in the bottom of the trash cans helps too....try it  |^|

...now relaxing with a nice cup of hot coffee.... |^|...MMMMmmmmm
Jon

Ron Sower

|^|
Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
...got some folks coming over tomorrow for some fish, etc.....figured I'd better do a clean up...somewhat....vac'd the floor, under racks, the steps, picked up, and then emptied all the smelly trash cans.....it looks so much better now....LOL....didn't realize just how messy it had gotten...... huh.....dryer sheets in the bottom of the trash cans helps too....try it  |^|

...now relaxing with a nice cup of hot coffee.... |^|...MMMMmmmmm
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron