• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:56:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Wild beat Blackhawks

Started by waterboy, January 11, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

The Minnesota Wild beat the Blackhawks last night.  For some reason the Wild seem to have the Blackhawks number.  Last year they were in a heated battle for first place in the division.  This year they are in another heated battle, but for last place.  What a difference a year makes.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..the Blackhawks just are not hitting all cylinders yet.....season's young tho........Go Hawks !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

A good win over the 'Jets'..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Yes, tied with the Wild at 50 points, only 3 points out of last place.

last year the Wild were in contention for first place in the division. At the trade deadline they made a trade and got a couple guys from Arizona.  After that everything went to hell in a handbasket, almost didn't make the playoffs. This year they have about 6-7 guys that weren't there last year and they are struggling.  I don't know what the Blackhawks problems are but they seem to be in the same boat.  A rebuilding year?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 13, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
Yes, tied with the Wild at 50 points, only 3 points out of last place.

last year the Wild were in contention for first place in the division. At the trade deadline they made a trade and got a couple guys from Arizona.  After that everything went to hell in a handbasket, almost didn't make the playoffs. This year they have about 6-7 guys that weren't there last year and they are struggling.  I don't know what the Blackhawks problems are but they seem to be in the same boat.  A rebuilding year?

...it's the salary caps that can make it hard to sustain long term successes with many teams....'hawks' will be alright once the team gets in rhythm somewhat....I hope  huh..doesn't help with Crawford out...but at least Glass is getting good playing time...
Jon