• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:58:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

<<<==tunez==>>>

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

1. Fortunate Son / CCR 2. Paint In Black / The Rolling Stones 3. Some Kind of Wonderful / Grand Funk Railroad 4. House of the Rising Sun / The Animals 5. Riders On The Storm / The Doors 6. Sweet Home Alabama / Lynyrd Skynyrd 7. La Grange / ZZ Top 8. Green Grass And High Tides 9. I Wonder Why / Dion And the Belmonts 10. Eve of Destuction / Barry McGuire 11. Going Up The Country / Canned Up 12. Born To Be Wild / Steppenwolf 13. C'est la vie / Chuck Berry 14. Sympathy for The Devil / The Rolling Stones 15. All Right Now / Free

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...what a decade...... |^|

0:00:00 The Bee Gees -- How Deep Is Your Love 0:03:59 The Four Seasons -- December, 1963 (Oh What A Night) 0:07:15 Fleetwood Mac -- Don't Stop 0:10:24 America -- A Horse With No Name 0:14:28 Chicago -- If You Leave Me Now 0:18:14 The Hollies -- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother 0:22:25 Steve Harley -- Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) 0:26:16 The Doobie Brothers -- Long Train Runnin' 0:29:39 Gerry Rafferty -- Baker Street 0:33:56 Ace -- How Long 0:37:16 Kate Bush -- Wuthering Heights 0:40:36 Gilbert O'Sullivan -- Alone Again (Naturally) 0:44:11 Chris Rea -- Fool (If You Think It's Over) 0:48:12 Hall & Oates -- She's Gone 0:51:34 John Paul Young -- Love Is In The Air 0:54:58 The Bellamy Brothers -- If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me 0:58:05 Gordon Lightfoot -- If You Could Read My Mind 1:01:49 Warren Zevon -- Werewolves Of London 1:05:09 Bread -- Baby I'm-a Want You 1:07:32 New Congregation - Softly Whispering I Love You

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

Here's an interesting one (kinda like Derek and the Dominos):

Mugwump

Duane Allman w/Scott Boyer (vocals)............love this tune.... |^|

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics