• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:34:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 259
Total: 259

Monday misc.

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....not getting much accomplished this morning......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....the sun is out and we're above freezing now......roads and walkways have melted off.....feels better being in the bright sun...still pretty breezy tho....

..ran a few errands and now settling in......fresh pot ?......good idea  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I worked like a dog bagging, packing and shipping.  Got home and chilled a bit by moving two spawns of gold pearlscales in a 20 long to a 65 wide.  They really needed moving.  Now I get to worry until I hear that the fish are fine and the new owners are happy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 08, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
I worked like a dog bagging, packing and shipping.  Got home and chilled a bit by moving two spawns of gold pearlscales in a 20 long to a 65 wide.  They really needed moving.  Now I get to worry until I hear that the fish are fine and the new owners are happy.

...we're in a touch of a warm phase up here through Thursday.......so the brutal cold cold not being around is on your side now......things should go well  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I know.  I hope I didn't go overboard with heat packs.

It's a funny thing about shipping.  Once the fish arrive safe I kind of think that shipping isn't that bad.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 08, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
I know.  I hope I didn't go overboard with heat packs.

It's a funny thing about shipping.  Once the fish arrive safe I kind of think that shipping isn't that bad.

.... |^|..such is life, I know......I'm a worry wort too..... ;)
Jon