• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Wonderful things...

Started by Ron Sower, January 07, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Having had very close ties with our daughter and granddaughter through the years has introduced us to 4 exchange students....the first one was Maria from Brazil and the last one was Aom from Thailand....we enjoyed their time with us so much and they became part of the family...Lucy and I became their Baba and Nana from the States.... Through FB and What'sAp we have kept up with them on a fairly regular basis...they are now pursuing their university degrees in their home countries and we are so pleased for their successes...

...occasionally a special thing occurs like this week when the first and the last ones here, who never met but know each other through our families and sharing, meet and visit each others' homes...I just got this photo a few minutes ago...Maria is in the back and Aom is in the front...Maria has traveled to visit Aom in Bangkok...!

...I love these two kids as if they were my own grandkids...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

WOW...that's wonderful....what a nice experience for both of them.... |^|.....and you  ;)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson