• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:47:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 255
Total: 256

Ok...it's Friday.....

Started by Mugwump, January 05, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....now what?........ ;)

...errands finished.....had lunch....ate a couple of Jan's chocolate cup cakes fresh from the oven...hot and tasty....MMMmmm...chocolate icing too....I've heard that they prevent back aches....it's working for me so far..... huh ....but I'm watching myself closely....cold weather plays hell with my back....we'll see how long this new therapy works  |^|....well until the cup cakes are gone....might need a second regime.... huh huh huh huh huh

...so what's new folks...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Jan's gone to plat 'bunko' with a DIL and and a bunch of friends....so me and the gang are holding the fort.....they've been playing once month at different houses.....

...nothing much on the TV that I watch, so I'll go read here in a bit.....

....temps falling here now....it'll be a cold one.....feel'n sorry for the east coast folks, it's pretty rotten out that way......Ron and George are the only ones living where the weather's being decent....even Liz has been getting the cold stuff down there near the gulf........

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson