• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:25:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

'Da boys'

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2013, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Manny and Cecil have been chasing a big old fly around the house....hysterical....they caught it a few times....and,of course, just let it go.......peek under the paw....oops....bbbbbzzzzzzzzz... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I watched as my evil killer cat Xena caught a mousie in the garden and took it off to torture to death as cats do.  Then my scavenger rat terrier, Binky stole it from her, took it in the house and let it get away from her.  Now I have to set a mouse trap.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

LOL....we used to have a couple cats..Sampson and Dinger aka 'ding a ling' they'd go down to our less than secure basement..nab a mouse and then bring it upstairs..drop it at Jan's feet..then resume chasing/playing with it.....idiots...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

If the mouse ends up dead, it's fine with me no matter how long they take to kill it.  I prefer not to watch, but it's Nature's way.  The dog steeling the mouse and letting it get away from her in the house was not a good thing.  The dog has screwed up instincts.  My other rat terrier has a good head on her shoulders.  She makes sure that the rodent is dead before she brings it in the house and eats it.
Always move forward. Never look back.