• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:22:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

Anyone have an idea...

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2017, 06:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...for any additions to the forum?...good as is ?......tweak something?.....new coffee pot?  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

There used to be a FishCam site (long ago).
Put a camera in front of one of your tanks and do that!

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on December 23, 2017, 10:49:39 AM
There used to be a FishCam site (long ago).
Put a camera in front of one of your tanks and do that!

I think that's just something you link to...isn't it?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I think the original site is long gone.

Mugwump

I'll look around.....I'm sure Dennis will have an idea too... |^|

..good idea  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have had dealings with two people who have a hard time figuring out how much eggs are worth.  Perhaps you should change the question huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

QuoteI have had dealings with two people who have a hard time figuring out how much eggs are worth.

Fish eggs?
I've sold them.

LizStreithorst

It's a question asked if you are new and trying to register here.  The answer seems easy enough but I might have gotten stuck if Id had to answer it.  I do words not numbers

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 23, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
I have had dealings with two people who have a hard time figuring out how much eggs are worth.  Perhaps you should change the question huh

It's just for that reason that it's there.....so no...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon