• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

big fish room....

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Amazing.  The guy is obsessed.  He must have a ton of money.  The short part on the fresh water Rays made me cream my pants.  It's something about the way they move....
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2017, 02:10:46 PM
Amazing.  The guy is obsessed.  He must have a ton of money.  The short part on the fresh water Rays made me cream my pants.  It's something about the way they move....

...he, also, fosters many animals....some forever....he as a good heart....I'd like to just meet him.... |^|...shake his hand....my kinda guy.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

face it. Nobody can take care of every unloved creature 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2017, 03:31:53 PM
face it. Nobody can take care of every unloved creature

...nope they cannot.....but those whom try deserve gratitude and respect.....it's a calling I believe....and not for everyone
Jon

wsantia1

This was awesome. Only in my dreams could I have something like this.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 22, 2017, 06:04:07 PM
This was awesome. Only in my dreams could I have something like this.

I'd be in heaven,,,, :)..especially with Angels and BN's in those tanks.... |^|..I'd be wearing my swimming trunks a lot to.....snorkel  huh
Jon