• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Poor Dennis

Started by LizStreithorst, December 17, 2017, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

He is being hit right and left by things on the forum that don't work.  I want to say something that I really like that is new.  When I get a PM here my email tells me that I have a PM.  I like it.  It didn't do that when we were on the old server,
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Thanks Liz, I'm glad you like the way it works now.  Just a few bumps in the road and we'll be all set.  I knew we were going to have some issues.....  we had a few to over come before even getting off the ground with the new server.  We'll drag the forum software into the 21st century one way or another.  LOL

I'm off Monday and Tuesday night so I'm hoping to work on some of the problems then.

Dennis

Mugwump

.Appreciate your efforts, Dennis.....thank you  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

You are very welcome.  It's not like I don't enjoy this type of work...  LOL 

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 18, 2017, 08:53:57 AM
You are very welcome.  It's not like I don't enjoy this type of work...  LOL 

Dennis

LOL...I figured that.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I wondered why out of the blue, I started getting notices in my email...that's great!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron