• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 11:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Welcome Friar Wump

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

LOL..................you'll like it here.....but keep your whipped cream fetish to yourself...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Welcome Friar.   You can talk about whipped cream all you want as far as I'm concerned. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...yes...welcome Friar...but watch out for that Liz!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Friar Wump

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I would have thought you would at least include the song.....  better known as the theme for "The Dating Game"

https://youtu.be/6u68NMAI_Js

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Give him a break, Dennis.  He's a newbie here.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics