• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:43:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Here we go...

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...forgive the moving camera, I was leaning over a stool filming...trying not to disturb them.....it doesn't show well be she's a doll that I got from Liz...and he's a beautiful black male veil that is 'het' for pb.....he's actually from one of my past blue lines that a guy crossed out....I snagged a couple when he was selling frt at a swap... :) |^| :)......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...nice...interesting fry on the way...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2017, 04:31:18 PM
...nice...interesting fry on the way...!

Yes, if I'm thinking right....in bold is what I'm looking for... :)

12.5%   D/+ - pb/pb - Pinoy
12.5%   Sm/+ - D/+ - +/pb - Smokey Lace
12.5%   D/+ - +/pb - Black Lace
12.5%   Sm/+ - D/+ - +/pb - V/+ - Smokey Lace Veil
12.5%   Sm/+ - D/+ - pb/pb - V/+ - Smokey Pinoy Veil
12.5%   Sm/+ - D/+ - pb/pb - Smokey Pinoy

12.5%   D/+ - +/pb - V/+ - Black Lace Veil
12.5%   D/+ - pb/pb - V/+ - Pinoy Veil

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..she's happily fanning....he is diligently guarding.....all is good.............fingers crossed  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...this morn'n she's just fanning her butt off on the eggs...... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...a early wigglers last night....this morn'n they're all gone......didn't expect them to last long in there, but the pair bonding went very well.....now on to their tank.... |^|
Jon