• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Dennis...

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2017, 07:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I see the (1) new mssg...but can't even view mssg's....now I get the error that I got when trying to view 'sent items'......and that is still the same too... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

WOW, that is bizarre.  I'll undo the change I made, not that it will help any.  It's all working fine on my end.

Make yourself a new account and send me a message.  Let's see what happens with that.

Dennis

Mugwump

yes...weird.....all I do is click 'My Messages(1)' and I get the mssg shown in the error log.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Damn...I just went to look at my sent messages and I got the same error messages.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 15, 2017, 06:52:12 PM
Damn...I just went to look at my sent messages and I got the same error messages.

....I believe that it's just trying to get information from the previous server......I, now, think it's the older mssgs that I, perhaps you too, have saved there....
Jon

Ron Sower

...me too!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2017, 11:18:26 PM
...me too!...

Yep, it's a coding problem with the database query.  It shouldn't work for any of us.  I fixed the other one, I'll get this one figured out as well.  The forum software is simply NOT compliant with the newer versions of the other software on this server.  That's the main reason most website hosting companies run the older and slower versions of PHP, and MySQL.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 16, 2017, 07:26:05 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2017, 11:18:26 PM
...me too!...

Yep, it's a coding problem with the database query.  It shouldn't work for any of us.  I fixed the other one, I'll get this one figured out as well.  The forum software is simply NOT compliant with the newer versions of the other software on this server.  That's the main reason most website hosting companies run the older and slower versions of PHP, and MySQL.

Dennis

...I'm not sure that I ever used this feature as much as when I discovered that it didn't work.......LOL
Jon