• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:12:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Friday...

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2017, 05:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good coffee this morn'n......but I' still drag'n myself around here..... wfwf

...another cold day for us....we have a few errands today, but that's about it... huh....I do need to do some water changes some morning tho

....need more coffee   brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....at least the gravel in my eyes is gone now.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Another 2 to 3 inches of the withe stuff expected this afternoon. They say it might hit 60 on Sunday. huh

Company coming in.  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2017, 07:08:26 AM
The coffee is great. Another 2 to 3 inches of the withe stuff expected this afternoon. They say it might hit 60 on Sunday. huh

...tell 'em to bring their shovels.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 15, 2017, 07:11:51 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

...tell 'em to bring their shovels.... huh
...and strong backs!... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...58 now and going 71-72 today...then tomorrow dropping into the 60s....brrrr....

...haircut time at noon...I think I should only pay 1/2 price since I only have 1/2 of what I formerly had ;D ;D ;D

...more putzing today...think I'll do another heavy WC to get this algae under control....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.......busy day is done.....it's 'Miller' time  |^|.....LOL
Jon