• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:51:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 137
Total: 138

Coffee on a Thursday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, December 14, 2017, 05:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is very good on this cold 14deg start of the day.  It will be cold all day with highs about 20.....a prime indoor putz'n day for sure.... 8)

...nothing on the calendar .....so it will be take it as it happens .... huh

..now it's back to my morn'n coffee  ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Looked outside this morning and saw a fresh coat of snow on the ground. It can't be more than a couple of inches.

Just getting things ready for the weekend today. More guest coming through tomorrow. should be a fun weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2.......time to feed the fish..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

... up earlier for me today...just couldn't sleep any more...temps looking good at 46 right now and going to 73 today...

...going to fix a bathroom light in one of the rentals today and don't know about the rest of the day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..looks like a couple errands for us....almost out of milk....... wfwf......gots to have my milk,,, |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...well, I'm putzing and doing a couple fix-its in the rentals...going thru a stack of papers on my tiny desk and tossing/shredding...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 14, 2017, 01:28:10 PM
...well, I'm putzing and doing a couple fix-its in the rentals...going thru a stack of papers on my tiny desk and tossing/shredding...

I'd need a barrel to clean my junk up here..... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 14, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

mim mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 14, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

mim mim

...after looking around the room again......actually a few barrels.. huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 14, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

mim mim

wfwf maybe?

...I just ordered a new bathroom fan motor...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 14, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

mim mim

wfwf maybe?

....'WD40' it...clean the blades , and save it for a spare.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 14, 2017, 04:51:01 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 14, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

mim mim

wfwf maybe?

....'WD40' it...clean the blades , and save it for a spare.... |^|
...tossed it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron