• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:18:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 254
Total: 254

wednesday....

Started by Mugwump, December 13, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a blah and drab day..............

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Beautiful here.  Cold in the morning but warms up in the afternoon.  Work is dead slow.  One dog yesterday and one today as well.  I groomed my old chow yesterday and gave the fungus dog her bath.  Today I did the Lhasa mix and ChaCha the Maltipoo.  Then I did WC on the 125 display tank that I didn't get to Saturday due to the snow.  Cleaned out the canister filter as well.

We must have a new UPS delivery guy.  I hope it's just temporary.  My normal guy pays the dogs no mind.  If I'm not home he leaves the box beside the side door.  The only dog outside when I left for work to day was my 14 year old Chow.  He didn't leave the box.  I'll take my old man to work with me tomorrow.  He loves to go to the shop even though all he does when he gets there is curl up in an open bottom cage all day. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...speaking of snow....it's snowing and blowing again here.....winds are howl'n, but not much snow ....yet  huh

...we're sitting here trying to plan the family Christmas eve day dinner that we have every year.....sure miss Marshall/ Jen and the kids.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon