• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:04:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Website Maintenance 2017-12-19 03:00 UTC

Started by BallAquatics, December 12, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Start: 2017-12-19 03:00 UTC
End: 2017-12-19 04:00 UTC

Hello.

During the above window the network engineering team will be performing maintenance on management network infrastructure in NYC1, NYC2 and NYC3. This is pro-active maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the networking infrastructure and to enable further capacity expansion.

Expected Impact: We expect no noticable impact to your services, however; you may experience brief periods of event failures via the cloud control panel and API for periods of less than 60 seconds.

Approximately 30 minutes prior to the maintenance an update will be posted on https://status.digitalocean.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact support if you have any additional questions or concerns. You may do so by opening a support ticket.

Best Regards,
DigitalOcean Network Team

Mugwump

I noticed that it's being done during peak web hours......weird....

I think that I'll stay 'off line' during that period......just to be safe.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2017, 02:18:08 PM
I noticed that it's being done during peak web hours......weird....

I thought 10PM was a early start too.  They must be pretty sure the impact is going to be negligible.

Dennis