• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:11:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

A Tuesday morning...

Started by Mugwump, December 12, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a cold morn'n here....low teens.....but the coffee is very good, and it's warm inside  |^|.....actually it'll be cold all day with highs in the low/mid 20's....snow?....

..some water changes this morning...an errand or two?..nothing else planned..... huh

I wish that we'd gotten a clip of Sassy playing in the snow yesterday.....hilarious, she sure likes her snow...

...more coffee now.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  A bit nippy here too.  31 right now, but falling temps all day.  Forecast saying 20 by 5PM.  Light snow right now, but that's going to stop soon.

Lots to do.  Errands to run, clients to see, need to get out and visit Mom.  Hoping to be back for an early nap and then some time with the fish.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 12, 2017, 05:29:08 AM
Morning Jon.  A bit nippy here too.  31 right now, but falling temps all day.  Forecast saying 20 by 5PM.  Light snow right now, but that's going to stop soon.

Lots to do.  Errands to run, clients to see, need to get out and visit Mom.  Hoping to be back for an early nap and then some time with the fish.

Dennis

....winter is arriving now...even my baby sister has snow down in So, Indiana......it'd be nice to have a white Christmas too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

I'm not sure that I am ready for winter this year...... huh.....maybe it's time for a warm place... huh
Jon

waterboy

14 here now supposed to get all the way up to 20. No snow. Weekly grocery shopping this morning, then water changes, then maybe a nap.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

The coffee is great and for most of the day the weather will be too. Going up to the mid 40s then the bottom drops out tonight. Will be in the teens with wind chills in the single digits. Might snow tomorrow too. This is the first year we've had snow here in December since I moved back from Chicagoland 3.75 years ago. huh

Doing water changes now then a couple of errands to run along with house cleaning later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 12, 2017, 08:44:02 AM
The coffee is great and for most of the day the weather will be too. Going up to the mid 40s then the bottom drops out tonight. Will be in the teens with wind chills in the single digits. Might snow tomorrow too. This is the first year we've had snow here in December since I moved back from Chicagoland 3.75 years ago. huh

Doing water changes now then a couple of errands to run along with house cleaning later on.

..we're getting those single digit wind chills now.....currently at 1 deg...... :o
Jon

Ron Sower

...62 here this morning...going into mid-70s again today and the rest of this week...windy again...

...I've been pushing to get a bunch of things done around here for the past few days while Lucy's been gone...got the Xmas gifts off to the kids and grands yesterday...

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2017, 07:55:51 AM
I'm not sure that I am ready for winter this year...... huh.....maybe it's time for a warm place... huh
...This is the way I phrased it while sitting on a beach in Maui in April a couple years back..."Lucy, I just don't want to go through another drizzly wet, cool, grey winter in Seattle again. I think I'll retire and let's find us a warm economical climate to live in."....and here we are! |^|

...our temps right now are averaging about 10F higher than the regular average is for this month... 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron