• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 02:19:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185

just Sunday....

Started by Mugwump, December 10, 2017, 11:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jan took off to visit her girlfriend.... so I'm just putz'n a bit in the fish room..... |^|

...seems a couple caves of BN fry were released last night.....it's fun to watch the little ones scurry around foraging..... 8)..

Rams and Eagles playing later this afternoon.....might try to watch that...it should be a pretty good game..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on December 10, 2017, 11:35:30 AM

Rams and Eagles playing later this afternoon.....might try to watch that...it should be a pretty good game..

I gave up watching the NFL ever since those bastards started disrespecting my country and flag.  I think they should take every one of then and ship them to Afghanistan or Iraq for a couple tours. Maybe that would teach them a thing or two about respect.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Paul just left after getting a couple bags of fish.......now it's just me and the gang.... huh...maybe I'll rummage around to see what we can have for dinner.... huh..I really don't want to go out...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...a slow evening for us here.....just chill'n.....even the gang is napping....LOL....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I didn't do much either.  I cleaned the kitchen but it's so mucky outside that sweeping the floor would have been silly.  Everyone will be bringing in muddy tracks until it dries out.  Did all the laundry. Decided that I prefer Egyptian cotton sheets to microfiber sheets in the winter.  Took an exceptionally good bath, did fish, and that's about it.

I'll be getting under the Egyptian cotton sheets with a bunch of dogs and Kenji Lopez in a bit.  He's a good teacher and has an unpretentious writing style.

Always move forward. Never look back.