• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Pics from yesterday

Started by LizStreithorst, December 09, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I guess I mentioned that we had snow...
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

one more

Mugwump

...pretty.....I like snow on the ground....in the trees...and on Sassy's nose.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I take it that the generator wasn't needed.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No.  The power stayed on all night long, thank God.  I bought new gas today but I'm going to wait until it warms up to try to get the damn thing running.

BillT

Nice Pix Liz.
Could almost pass for black and white shots.

Barb

Very beautiful Liz!  Look like good Christmas card scenes.  Just bitter cold and rain here the last several days.
Barb

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron