• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:36:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Saturday..... nice motn'n

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...dropped past the bake sale and loaded up.... |^|.....all the G'ma's cookies you can think of too... :)....well didn't see divinity or fondant.....my Grandmother's always made those....MMMmmm

...and surprisingly, we still have some left....LOL

..made a dtop by the Salvation Army store to check out if any good books or old Christmas things have been turned in.....found a few things.... |^|

...cold and breezy still and flurries hanging around....so we came back to chill..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....cookies are excellent..+..fresh pot of coffee=MMMMmmmmmmm... |^|

...got a little nap in......feel'n a little better now...... 8).....think I'll go putz in the fish room....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...ARK had our Christmas lunch and raffle at Allan Semeit's home today...scored a RO unit and 2 Tetra 100 gallon Whisper pumps and a couple other things...a fun time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 09, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
...ARK had our Christmas lunch and raffle at Allan Semeit's home today...scored a RO unit and 2 Tetra 100 gallon Whisper pumps and a couple other things...a fun time...

...got plans drawn up for a fish room yet ?..... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...Let's not go there...at least not right now!! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon