• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:38:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

Friday follies

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we drove out to 'Kish' this morning so Jan could turn her books in.....then stopped by the Goodwill book store....Jan found a few, but I struck out...nada there this time for me....

..then ran next door to the grocery store and picked up a few things.....back home to chill after that....

Jan got her new SS statement for 2018 announcing a 2% increase....which they promptly took back with a raise in Medicare... wfwf....so actually nothing changed.... huh...I'm waitng for my statement to give me the news too...LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I never read the stuff SS sends me.  It is what it is.  I have a phobia when it comes to red tape things. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

greydragon

today i had to take my Mom to have surgery on her right eye at 6:30 in the morning got back home at 9:30 then at 1:00 pm i had to put some eye drops in and take her over to her eye doctor so he can run a few test on her eye to see how he did in replacing her lens in her eye then starting tomorrow i will have 210 drops to put in her eye over the next month,on the good side of life i only have 1 more drop to put in her left eye and then that one is done for now

LizStreithorst

And here I was trying my best to forget about reality...

Mugwump

..night all.....it's reading time.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst